School Tour Policy
Please review the policies and details of our School Tours before continuing.
Our tours are offered specifically for Fourth Graders. If your attendees are not in fourth grade, please contact us.
We reserve 140 spaces per tour. This includes anyone coming with your school. Please be considerate of our policy and only book the spaces you know you will need.
If your group has more than 125 participating, you will need a second day – please fill the first day with at least 85-90 and the remaining number will be added to a second day. This allows us to offer more space to other schools and stay within 125 per day.
|9:00 – 9:30 AM||Students will load and unload from the buses along the walkway next to the building, not from the parking lot.|
|10:30 AM||Tour will conclude and lunch will be served. Lunch includes:
Chicken Tenders, Fries and a Sprite.SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS – If a student has dietary restrictions or food allergies he/she will need to bring his/her own lunch from home. We cannot provide a separate lunch for special dietary needs. No exceptions.
|11:00 AM||Lunch must be finished and attendees back on the buses for departure. Restaurant opens at 11:00.|
Details And Policies
- RESTROOMS – We have new restrooms at the front of the restaurant that are available to attendees, however, please encourage all student to take care of their restroom needs prior to departing for Taste of Texas.
- SHOES – We want to encourage everyone to wear sturdy shoes, as students do get to tour the kitchen – the floor is very slippery!
- CONTACT US – If your numbers change significantly, even the day before your tour. Again, this helps our food and tour preparation.
- NO ONE UNDER 8 YEARS OF AGE may attend including toddlers and infants.
- STUDENTS are not to bring notebooks, cell phones, cameras, bags or any objects in hand for the tour. TEACHERS, please no cell phone use, including texting, during the presentation.
- We will need an EXACT (not approximate) WRITTEN head count with your school name on it as soon as you arrive for your tour including students, teachers, parents and bus drivers.
Thank you for reviewing and considering all the details involved in planning a Taste of Texas tour. We are thrilled to have you as our guests. Please know your cooperation benefits everyone and ensures a great time for your students. We will do our very best to make your field trip awesome! We look forward to seeing you!